With tax time just around the corner, the ATO have provided some timely information to help you navigate the Jobkeeper payment, instant asset write-off expansion and employees working from home.
In recent months South East Water, Yarra Valley Water and City West Water have conducted a review of the Water Metering & Servicing Guidelines Version 8 (2017).
As a result, the Guideline has been updated to include a number of changes, as listed below:
- The index now has hyperlinks to all topics and meter drawings from the index, making it easier to find the info you need
- The new sprinkler codes FPAA101D & H have been addressed in the guideline (Pgs. 43 & 45)
- New Dry Tapping information and requirements (City West Water only - Appendix B)
- New Dry Tapping drawings (City West Water only - Pgs. 105, 107 & 108)
- Meter assemblies can be installed parallel to water mains (Pg. 13)
- Clarity on maintenance responsibility on a drinking water/recycled water service where the main meter is greater than 2m from the property boundary (Fig 17)
- Clarity on mandated & recommended dual supply for critical & sensitive customers (Yarra Valley Water only - Appendix A)