It is time to help the public understand the importance of servicing gas appliances.
We have been working behind the scenes for many months on rebuilding our website. Our new site is easier to use and includes a completely rebuilt find-a-plumber and member only pages.
Master Plumbers’ CEO Peter Daly said “This new site is part of our ongoing commitment to provide more value to our members and give you the tools you need to grow your business.”
Some of the key features of the new site include:
- A completely rebuilt find-a-plumber, which sends customer leads directly to your mobile phone
- A new personalised member home page and member site
- A new CPD toolbox and more information on Master Plumbers Continuing Professional Development
- Full mobile phone ‘responsiveness’ so you can access our content while working on-site or on the road
- Improvements to layout and design, to make it easier to read and navigate
- New back-end technology to make it easy to adapt our site and provide new tools or products to meet your changing needs.
New find-a-plumber now live!
We’ve listened to your feedback and have totally rebuilt our plumber ‘finder’ tool to make it easy for customers with plumbing job requests to find the right Master Plumbers’ member. The new find-a-plumber will send job leads to your mobile phone and can be customised based on the types of jobs you prefer, your working hours and the postcodes you service.
We’ve been actively contacting members to help you get ready for find-a-plumber. You can update your profile by logging into the member section of our site. To download our user guide, click here.
New member home page and member sections
One of the main objectives of rebuilding our website was to provide better service and more value to you our members. Our new member home page is personalised based on your membership category, so it features the services we think are most relevant to you.
Some of the key features of the new membership site include:
- A latest news section which shows you our top stories, upcoming events and other items of interest to you
- Quick and easy navigation to find the information, tools or services you’re looking for
- Direct access to the find-a-plumber tool to quickly change your details, eg. if you’re going on holidays or want to change the mobile number to which SMS leads are being sent
- Quick links to access member discounts and business tools, including i4tradies, links to the Australian standards, events, member news and links to our technical advice and industrial relations advice lines.
NB: If you’re the primary nominee, your existing membership login and password should work on our new membership site immediately. Access to the member only for other membership contacts will be added over the next two weeks.
New CPD toolbox and more CPD content
Master Plumber’s new CPD program will help you (and the plumbers who work for you) stay up-to-date with the changes in technology, regulations and industry standards.
Our new website includes more information on how CPD works and a complete list of training courses and learning activities which are currently approved for CPD.
Plus, you can now sign up as a CPD participant via our CPD toolbox. This online toolbox allows you to record your CPD activities and keep track of points earned, without any paper forms!
Jump into our new website!
You can login to the new member site in the top right hand corner of the screen using your current login details.
If you’re looking for something specific, check out our Getting Started guide which is full of quick links. Click here.
And remember we’re always here to help, so if you have any questions or feedback on using the new site, please call the membership team on (03) 9329 9622 or email [email protected].