So you’ve been successful in being offered a role – congratulations!
You will now be invited to an Induction and prior to commencing you must also:
- Fully complete all the documentation you have been given and bring it with you.
- Pass an Independent Medical Examination including toxicology screening and functional capacity assessment – details will be provided at Induction
- Hold a Victorian Construction Induction (White Card) – Providers can be found here. Apprentices should attempt to obtain a VICTORIAN White Card wherever possible before Induction.
- Obtain a Working with Children Check here. As ‘plumbing apprentice’ is not a valid selection of employment, we ask for a volunteer check associated with a club or other activity.
- Obtain tools to use in the trade – details will be provided at Induction.